Handling Family Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Business and Employment Law
Nearly everyone faces a legal problem or important legal decision at some point in their life. If the time has come for you to seek experienced, knowledgeable help, you don't need to look further than your local full-service attorneys at McNeil & Goldstein, LLC. We serve individuals, families and businesses throughout Washington County and Multnomah County.
At McNeil & Goldstein, we can meet most of your legal needs right here in Hillsboro. You don't have go to Portland — or even drive downtown — to work with knowledgeable and experienced attorneys. Our law firm is located in unique offices at Orenco Station, close to where you live and work. Contact our lawyers to set up an appointment.
Not Your Typical General Practice Law Firm
Many multi-practice law firms try to be all things to all people. The truth is lawyers gain experience and skill by focusing on particular areas of the law over many years. At our firm, you will work with a specific attorney who practices in your area of need. We pool our experience and knowledge to find creative solutions. However, you will always work directly with the attorney who has the skills and knowledge you need.
A Full Range of Services
Our attorneys offer a wide range of services to meet your legal goals and address your concerns, including:
- Divorce and family law: Under the leadership of our Hillsboro family law lawyers, Kenneth W. McNeil and James A. Goldstein, Jr., we offer more than 35 cumulative years of legal experience and knowledge in all areas of Oregon family law, including divorce, child custody issues and marital property division.
- Criminal defense: Senior partners Kenneth W. McNeil and James A. Goldstein, Jr. are Oregon criminal defense attorneys who bring years of legal experience to your defense. We go the extra mile to help you avoid a conviction and the serious penalties that come with it.
- Estate planning and probate law: See James A. Goldstein, Jr. first for all of your estate planning and probate law needs. From simple wills and trusts to powers of attorney and estate administration, we offer the efficient, effective services your family needs.
- Business law: Under the leadership of attorney Shawna M. Meyer, we advise and represent businesses that require experienced legal help in all areas of business law, including litigation, and dispute resolution and contract disputes.
- Employment litigation: Attorney Shawna M. Meyer provides dedicated representation to individuals and businesses in employment law matters, such as contract review, discrimination claims and employee handbooks.
- Civil litigation: Our attorneys are skilled trial attorneys who have decades of experience resolving disputes in civil court, including landlord-tenant disputes.
Speak With a Skilled Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyer
Contact our law firm in Hillsboro, Oregon, to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal problem with one of our lawyers right away. Whether you need an Oregon criminal defense attorney or a business lawyer, we will pair you with a legal counselor skilled in the area of law you need.