All of Your Business Law Needs Without Going Downtown
If you are considering starting or expanding a private business, you probably have a thousand questions. How do you set up the corporation to protect your personal finances? How will contracts affect your business? What state and federal employment laws will affect operations?
McNeil & Goldstein is your local, one-stop law firm for all of your business and employment law needs. Attorney Shawna Meyer leads our business law unit with 10 years of experience. Whether you are starting your first business or professional practice, need a contract written or reviewed, or are trying to resolve a dispute before it turns into costly litigation, she is ready to help with effective, efficient, friendly advice and knowledgeable representation.
Not every business needs to hire a lawyer for their corner office. Hopefully, you will only need legal counsel a handful of times throughout the year. We can work with you on a specific issue, or serve as your legal counsel on an ongoing basis. We can give you the confidence to make decisions that will help your business succeed.
Contact us to arrange an opportunity to meet with Ms. Meyer about any of your business law needs, including:
- Business contract litigation
- Purchase and sales agreements and dispute resolution
- Infringement of intellectual property and trade secrets
- Business formation, restructuring and expansion
- Business succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment legal counsel and employment contracts
- Residential and commercial real estate, lease agreements, landlord-tenant issues
- Shareholder agreements, investor contracts
- Ownership disputes, business dissolution
Contact our offices in Hillsboro, Oregon, to arrange a consultation to discuss your business law needs right away.