Contracts permeate almost every aspect of our lives. From making a purchase at a store to shareholder agreements, contracts control and dictate our actions in a wide variety of situations, in both our personal lives and in the business world.
When you have a contract dispute, it can disrupt your personal life or hurt your business. At McNeil & Goldstein, LLC, we can help you understand your contractual rights. We will work to pursue your claim and protect your interests in negotiations or in court.
Our Hillsboro contract dispute lawyers will help you resolve your contract issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Contact our firm to discuss your contract claim.
Representing Clients in All Contract Disputes
Civil litigation attorney Shawna Meyer counsels and advises individuals and businesses that are involved in oral or written contract disputes. With more than 10 years of experience, she has developed the skills to effectively handle contract claims involving a wide range of rights, products and services, such as:
- Employment contracts: From non-compete agreements to employee handbooks, we can help you resolve disputes involving any employment agreements.
- Business contracts: Agreements with vendors, shareholder agreements and corporate documents dictate the way you do business. We can help you find solutions to your disputes that protect your business interests.
- Real estate contracts: We help clients with the drafting of bills of sale, purchase agreements, and leases. We also represent clients involved in disputes involving leases.
- Sales agreements: Whether your contract is for the purchase of a business, goods for your store or the sale of an appliance to a neighbor, our attorneys can assist you in resolving your disagreements over price, delivery, goods or other terms in your contract.
- Loans: If you are a lender or a borrower, we can represent you in contract litigation and negotiation involving loans and other financial arrangements.
Oregon Negotiation Lawyers Helping You at Every Stage
We can help you resolve your dispute at any stage in the process. In negotiations, we will stand beside you and work collaboratively to arrive at a mutually beneficial settlement. Our Oregon negotiation attorneys can also represent your interests in mediation or arbitration.
If litigation becomes necessary, we will be thoroughly prepared to argue your case before a judge or jury. At any point in your dispute, our attorneys can step in, protect your rights and work for an agreement that meets your needs.
Contact Our Law Firm for Contract Solutions
For more information, or to discuss your case, contact McNeil & Goldstein online or call us at (503) 608-7850.