Hillsboro Estate Planning Lawyers
Your One-Stop Estate Planning and Probate Law Office
It is said that nothing is certain but death and taxes. At McNeil & Goldstein, LLC, we offer an extensive array of legal services to help you and your family deal with ways to protect your estate following the death of a loved one.
We know how easy it is to put off dealing with your family estate planning needs until it is too late. There are tax laws you can take advantage of that will protect your loved ones from the burden of losing your financial success to the government. It is never too early and it is never too late to talk to our law firm about the peace of mind that comes with a solid estate preservation plan.
Attorney James Goldstein, Jr. heads our estate planning and probate law services with more than 15 years of experience helping individuals and families protect themselves from inheritance taxes and probate court decisions. The right lawyer will have the answers your family needs.
Our estate planning services include:
- Writing your will
- Setting up a trust, trust administration, living trusts
- Charitable gift planning
- Advance health care directives, medical powers of attorney
- Durable financial powers of attorney
- Business succession planning
In addition, our firm is also ready to help your family with the complex legal details following the death of a loved one. Mr. Goldstein provides a full range of probate services, including:
- Contested will litigation and dispute resolution
- Estate administration, dealing with creditors
- Testate and Intestate probate
- Executor legal counsel
- Will administrator, appointed family representative
Contact our offices in Hillsboro, Oregon, to arrange a consultation to discuss your estate planning and probate law needs with James Goldstein today.