Hillsboro Family Law Attorneys
Family law is an aspect of the legal profession that is intensely personal. While inexperienced lawyers struggle with the court procedures and complexities of property division and child custody issues, the client's emotional concerns are often forgotten.
With more than 45 collective years of experience, attorneys Kenneth McNeil and James Goldstein understand the needs of the court and what judges expect out of a fair divorce settlement or custody arrangement. Our knowledge and skills allow us to get to the heart of your concerns about your future and give you the personal attention you deserve.
What Do You Need Most From Your Family Law Attorney?
When we work toward a settlement agreement — or trial, in the event it is necessary — we have your needs at the top of the list. We know that your concerns are real. You deserve honest, accurate answers to questions such as:
- How will your child custody arrangement affect your capacity to be a good parent?
- Will your property settlement affect your family's lifestyle?
- How will a prenuptial agreement affect your property settlement?
- What special considerations must be made in a high-asset divorce?
- What property can you keep separate from marital property?
We have experience in all areas of Oregon family law. Attorneys at our firm have earned recognition and respect from judges and opposing lawyers for resolving issues efficiently and effectively. We work hard to protect our reputation for integrity.
A Practice Dedicated to Meeting Your Legal Needs
Our family law services include:
- Divorce and marital property settlements
- Mediation and collaborative law
- Child custody and child support issues, including parenting schedules
- Spousal support and alimony
- Custodial parent relocations (parent move-away cases)
- Temporary orders
- Legal separation
- Post-judgment modifications
- Domestic partnership law
- Restraining orders
- Prenuptial agreements
Speak With a Skilled Oregon Divorce Attorney
Contact our Hillsboro, Oregon, law offices online today to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal problem with one of our lawyers. You may also call our firm at 503-615-8336 to discuss your situation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Learn more about divorce at our non-community property practice center.